Sunday, December 28, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this.

About the Turman's... We are a family of 5. There's my wonderful husband Blake who is a Corporal with the Alabama State Troopers and he absolutely loves his job, he believes with all his heart that he was called by God to be a State Trooper. We have 3 girls Kelsi, Katelyn, and Kalli Grace. Kelsi is 11 and in the 6th grade, Katelyn is 9 and in the 4th grade and Kalli Grace is 6 and in kindergarten. They are all very different and unique individuals. God truly blessed me when he sent Blake and my girls to me. I do not thank God enough, but I am truly blessed.

7 comments:

  1. I think that you're off to a great start!! The picture of the girls is very good-as usual. I love ya and I am glad that you are my neighbor and in the blogging world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Kim!! I'm so excited. Be careful though b/c this blogging is addictive!!! The blog looks great and the girls are beautiful as always! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Kim you won't be sorry you started! I definitely agree with Lori that it's very addictive. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim! I'm glad to see you blogging! I love keeping up with folks I don't get to see very often. Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know who talked you into it but so glad they did. It is a lot of fun and a great way to keep up with people you normally wouldn't see. See you at church!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY KIM! I can not believe it! We are crazy! But I must admit I love it. Your blog is great. Those pics...I don't have to tell you how beautiful your girls are. I have your Christmas pic. on my fridge still. You ARE blessed. (So am I.) You know we think your family is amazing! We don't have to wait until summer to get together again, you know? We would love to anytime! Just let us know. I don't know if I've ever told you, but I am glad we are friends. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy new year. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girls...I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete