Sunday, January 4, 2009

The time has come...I must go back to work and leave the comfort of late nights and late mornings, spending time in my pj's and with the girls. I guess it is time for me to get back into the real world and go back to work. That's okay though b/c I really love my job and the people I work with are absolutely great. My family and I really had a nice Christmas and New Year's. We got to spend time with family and friends that we don't get to see very often. The girl's had a talent show with their dear "auntie" Kandi, my sister got to come home for just a bit, we had Christmas lunch with my dad, Gail, Kandi, Mac, and Blake's mom, dad, and grandma. We are so blessed to have so much family to spend special occasions with. We also, got to see my cousin Angie and her family. I hope that this year I can learn to stop worrying so much about my house and start focusing more on my family and ALL the blessings God bestows upon me. I hope each and everyone of you have a very blessed week. Until the next time... Enjoy the Christmas and fashion show pics.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys had a good Christmas. It is going to be so hard for me to go back to work full steam too. Oh well, part of life....

    ReplyDelete