Sunday, January 18, 2009

Contestant #... is Miss KES


Okay...Angie and Carrie---This one is for you. I really don't have anything going on right now to post about. Kel is going to be in a beauty pageant the end of January. This is a pic of her in her dress. That is none other than "B" standing in the background. He is not real crazy about her or any of the girls being in a beauty pageant, but he said she could do it. It really hurts his feelings that she is growing up. Of course it does mine too. I could really cry when I think about how old she is and how within a blink of an eye she will be going off to college. Okay...Carrie I'm going to answer some of the questions that you had on your post. About our hubbys...1.What is his name? David Blakely. Who eats more? He does! 3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did! 4. Who is taller? He is. Who is more sensitive? Me, definitely. 7. Who does the laundry? Me, me, and me! 8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does! 9. Who pays the bills? He does. 10. Who cooks more? I do, although if I ask him to make Beef stew, chili, breakfast (he makes THE best sausage gravy) or grill then he will cook. 11. Who is more stubborn? I would say him, he would say me. 12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably him even though sometimes I may have to convince him Ha! 13. Who has more siblings? Neither, he has a brother and I have a sister 14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are both strong willed- but I would have to say that he wears the pants. 15. What do you like to do together? Just being at home together is nice b/c we don't get to do that very often. 16. Who eats more sweets? It really depends on what it is. I found him quiet sweet when we first met b/c he would eat a snickers bar with me. Silly, I know. 17. Guilty Pleasures? He has so many...working in his shop, hunting, and fishing... me on the other hand I guess it would be blogging and being with the girls, and oh yes, walking with my good friend Sherry. 18. How did you meet? My cousin Angie introduced us. He was so sweet... He use to call and leave me a message to call him if I was up at 12 midnight (his work schedule crazy) of course I would set the clock for midnight and get up and call him. The things we do when we are in love. I wouldn't change it for the world. 21. Who proposed? He did -at Effie's Mexican Rest in Enterprise, Al. He froze my ring in an ice cube and had the waiter to put it in my water without me even knowing about it. 23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Angie, Tammy, and Julie

4 comments:

  1. Loved, loved, loved reading it. I think that's so sweet the way he proposed and how you would get up at midnight to call him! I love that I know that b/c I see how sweet you guys are now!!

    Kelsi is so beautiful and she is growing up too fast! The dress is great for her! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She (and all your kids) are beautiful! I know it is killing both of you that they are getting older. But I'm sure there are lots of fun things that come along with it! I loved the info about your hubby. I didn't know about a lot of it. Tell him I'm glad he got lucky enough to be in my family! HAHAHAHA Good to know about the sausage gravy; it's my favorite. Tell him we will be expecting a phine call...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I for one am glad she is getting older because I may need a babysitter one day. Hehe! Just kidding! I know it has to be killing you seeing your daughter look that pretty and all grown up! I tear up just thinking about those days with Madison, but I thank God that He gave her to me so I CAN see it! Bitter sweet, I guess. Enjoying reading about you and Blake. I miss being in Sunday School with you both as well as Tammy and Joey. Hope your school year is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I soooo enjoyed this post. Kelsi is a beautiful girl! And I loved what you said about you and Blake. Isnt' love good?!

    ReplyDelete