Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow!! Blogging certainly takes a lot of time. I decided last night that I would let "B" take Kel to dance tonight and that I would take that time to change my blog. So...I got a new background (thought that was fun) and then I added some new music to my blog. EASY as pie! I thought I would have a hard time adding music but I didn't. I also deleted my lilypie "stuff" on accident, but I think I can go back and get new lilypie (if I decide to). Well...in a few weeks it will be Valentine's and that is always fun- trying to decide Valentine's to buy and what kind to make for all of our friends. It is fun! I am pretty much just rambling. Although, I do want to say Happy Birthday to Gail on January 30. I hope you have a wonderful day, Gail! The girls all say Happy Birthday, MIMI! Well...Beauty pageant this weekend, I will let you all know the result asap. We just hope she has fun and enjoys it and if she wins well... that will just be an added bonus. Until next time...God Bless You!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's Ree and Hannah Grace! We hope Kelsi has fun in the beauty padgett and whatever the result, we think she's beautiful! Love you all and Hannah Grace says a BIG "hello" to Kalli Grace:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are beautiful! I haven't seen them since they were very little...

    ReplyDelete