Monday, February 16, 2009

Update on Cracker

Cracker is home. Yea! However, her front left leg is broken on the elbow part of her leg. Dr. Jones said that if he did surgery on her leg it would be anywhere from $700 - $800 and that if an orthopedic surgeon did the surgery it would cost from $1500 - $2500. So he and Blake talked about it and we decided to bring her home and put her in a pin for approximately a month to six weeks. She may learn to adapt to the leg and learn to live with it we will just have to see. But for now we are happy she's at home. Until the next time....May God ricly bless you and your family.

6 comments:

  1. Kim, So glad Cracker got to come home!! I love my animals too! Wasn't it nice to be home today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so glad!! Hope he recuperates well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cracker is home. I'd tell Porter, but I don't think he'd understand. ha ha . Tell the girls I miss them!! Love u Kim! Have a great week!!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I added you to our blog so we can keep up with you! Glad to hear Cracker is home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Cracker is home, and I hope that she adjusts well. Our pets are special blessings aren't they? I tell Dave all the time, that I wished we really were the wonderfully perfect people that our dogs seem to believe we are!! Thank you for your sweet comment...I enjoy your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Homecoming, Cracker!! (Make sure you tell him I said that!) :) I know the girls are elated!!

    ReplyDelete